June 4th, LAM Yoga By The Farmington
6:00pm Thursday, June 4th
We're excited to start our Yoga By The Farmington series for the warm Spring and Summer months! We practice outdoors on the property of the Hurley Business Park, right alongside the river.
Price is $15 in advance, or use the code CLASSPASS if you have a current LAM Yoga class pass. You can purchase one here.
We will be following State of Connecticut and CDC guidelines for safely gathering. This means:
- Each participant will need to sign up in advance here
- No more than 10 people can sign up for any in-person class
- No blankets, mats, or other props will be provided by LAM - please bring what you need
- No hands-on assists, no sign-in, no cash payments
- We will need to maintain a safe distance of at least six feet between others at all times
- We will not gather around the bonfire after practice (but we hope to later this summer!)
Please park in the lower parking lot of the Hurley Business Park (near the entrance to the Parrott Delaney Tavern) and walk to the picnic area near the river.